Friday, February 10, 2012

Bio Week - Day 2

Day 2 was as fun as day 1. I'm late, again. Hahaha. I didn't able to watch History Quiz Bee. So many things happened. It was like a roller coaster ride for me. Hahaha. But it was fun! Let the pictures tell about what happened. 

General Science and Social Science Quiz Bee. Filipino and English Essay.













Amazing Race.
I was one of the facilitators of the amazing race. I'm with Kuya Kelvin at station 8.



Kuya Kelvin taught me the blur effect on taking pictures while waiting for the players of amazing race.

My bag as the model. Hihihi 
My lost Ray Ban aviator :( Sorry sa legs. Hehe

Ball Games.






Happy faces.






Look at the tan line :(
 With my third year friends




I really had fun! Tough something bad happened, it is still fun. With my friends, I'm always happy. Hehehe. Drama~

Next, day 3! How productive I am today. Hihi! Dinner time loves.
Love, Kath.

Again, photos are not mine. Credits to the owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment