Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bio Week Preparation

This week was so toxic for me. Full of exams and paper works and add to it that I'm sick! Oh well, thank God it was done already. And guess what, Bio Week is just around the corner! 

Bio Week/Days final schedule.

Bio Week/Days, my most awaited event this sem. I don't know but I got a feeling that this will be awesome and fun. Of course, except for the fact that there's no paper works and exam for three days. Haha. 

Preparation for Bio Week:
Exhibit preparation. The section that I'm into is Bio 2-1, and we're assigned to do an exhibit of Agroforestry.

Agroforestry is an integrated approach of using the interactive benefits from combining trees and shrubs with crops and/or livestock. It combines agricultural and forestry technologies to create more diverse, productive, profitable, healthy and sustainable land-use systems.

After my class, me, Kuya James and Ate Ezra went to divisoria to buy hats for the parade and paints for the exhibit. It was very tiring do go there but it is fun. We bought a straw hats!! After we bought the needed materials, we go back to school again. It was my second time to ride on the train. And the tutuban station was really beautiful.



When we got to school again, our classmates was so busy!

My favorite love team. Choss


I designed my hat with "K." and mustache. And my friend, requested me to design her hat, too! 

I love my hat!
We went home around 8. It was a tiring but a fun day! I'm so excited to blog about it day by day. I know it'll be fun. And I hope I wont get disappointed. *cross fingers

PS: It's my sister's birthday! Happy birthday to her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment