Sunday, February 12, 2012

LuxePad A9000

I got a LuxePad A9000 for my Samsung Galaxy Tab. It's my Valentine's Gift for my tab. Choss. It's an Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard for Android 3.0! And by Ultra-Thin means, it is really thin! 

Look how thin it is!
LuxePad A9000 is a brand new Bluetooth keyboard from Genus that brings you more convenience when you’re using your tablet PC with Android 3.0! And as for me, I'm using it for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.



 
It is low power consumption, easier and more comfortable to use than your finger and it is very easy to use. Just turn on Bluetooth of the device, connect it to your Tablet PC and viola, you're on! It is powered by two AAA alkaline batteries.


Do you guys already have a Valentine gift for yourself or for anyone you love? If you still don't have. This LuxePad A9000 for your 'droid tablet would be a very great gift! It's SRP is Php 2,695. It's kinda pricey BUT it is worth it. I tried mine and it's really easy and convenient to use. So you better get one for yourself or for your loved ones!

Have a techie-cold afternoon, loves.
Love, Kath.

No comments:

Post a Comment